I get asked every week of the year … by newbie info marketers, small business owners, and freelance copywriters alike:
“Bob, do you have a home study program on how to write and design a kick-butt web site -- one that:
- Ranks high on Google and other search engines.
- Delivers valuable content my prospects notice and read.
- Establishes us as leading experts in our niche or industry.
- Gives potential buyers the features and benefits of each of our products.
- Rapidly generates a large opt-in e-list of potential customers.
- Generates sales leads from serious buyers.
- Enables customers to order and pay for our products directly online.
When you think about it, this is rather an odd request, as we live on the web today and it already has over one billion sites on it!
Yet a surprising number of people don’t feel confident about their ability to build a web site that will make their business more successful.
Some don’t have any idea of how to even get started!
Until recently, when these people asked me whether I had a course that could teach them how to build a killer web site, I had to answer shame-faced: “Well, I should – but I don’t.”
Now, at last, I’ve rectified that problem. Announcing publication of our brand-new, big 180-page e-book, written by Kim Stacey and me, Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer Web Site: 101 Expert Tips.
At last, here is a comprehensive guide packed with dozens of proven and practical tips for creating the ultimate web site – not so much one that is merely pretty (though if that’s what you want, you can do it with our program), but one that generates the results, revenues, and ROI you need to succeed online.
- How to enable e-commerce on your site with the right online shopping cart. Page 24.
- Engage visitors by offering them rewards and freebies. Page 118.
- What colors work best in web site design? Page 69. What fonts should you use? Page 70.
- Creating calls to action (CTAs) that maximize online conversion rates and lead generation. Page 120.
- Tips for crafting a compelling guarantee of satisfaction. You’ll get more orders - - and surprisingly fewer returns and refund requests. Page 150.
- Build trust by adding security verification badges to your sales pages. Page 130.
- Writing powerful product descriptions that get prospects to buy. Page 106.
- Increase conversions by taking advantage of your home page “sweet spots.” Page 81.
- Avoid this common mistake when reserving your domain name. Page 13.
- Choosing the right hosting service for your web site. Mine charges me less than $1.30 per site per month. Page 15.
- How to design your web site for easy viewing on smart phones and other mobile devices. Page 65.
- Improve your search engine optimization (SEO) by following these simple metatag guidelines. Page 77.
- What’s the maximum number of mandatory fields to use on your web forms? Page 94.
- What on your web site should absolutely be “above the fold”? Page 71.
- Optimal copy length for CTAs (calls to action). Page 120.
- Add social proof to your web site. It greatly enhances the trust factor. Page 127.
- Should you hire a professional web master or do it yourself? Page 132.
- Where to grab stock and free images online. Page 157.
- Best auto-responders and e-mail service providers for your web site. Page 163.
- Using A/B split testing to optimize landing page conversion rates. Page 131.
- Improve your web copy by telling stories. Page 115.
- Which works best – long or short content? The answer may shock you. Page 120.
- Why you should have a site map. Page 99.
- Add credibility to your web site with user-generated content and earned media. Page 121.
- Get web sites with high Google authority ratings to link to your site. Page 103.
- Where to place navigation elements on your site for maximum usability. Page 74.
- Drive traffic by printing Quick Response (QR) codes on your offline promotions. Page 61.
- The #1 factor that stops users from making purchases on your site. Page 35.
- Which shipping options and payment methods should you offer your buyers? Page 32.
- Using pop-ups to build your opt-in e-list. Page 55.
- How to reclaim lost sales from customers who have abandoned your shopping cart. Page 40.
- Tips for streamlining the checkout process for your online buyers. Page 31.
- Keep your visitors coming back to your site with fresh content. Page 88.
- Make navigation button labels crystal clear so visitors can quickly find what they want. Page 76.
- 2 simple techniques for drawing the reader’s eye to what you want her to read. Page 127.
- And so much more….
To order your copy of the Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer Web Site on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
Act now and save $20
A good freelance web site copywriter can earn $100,000 a year or more.
And even a small business with a modest web site that is enabled for e-commerce, which we show you how to create easily and inexpensively, can generate annual online sales of $100,000 to $250,000 and up.
But you won’t pay $100,000 … $1,000 … or even $100 to master the art and science of creating money-making web sites.
The list price of Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer Web Site is a very reasonable $59, and that’s what it will sell for soon.
But order today, and you get this big 180-page e-book for only $39. That’s less than I charge for just 10 minutes of my time. You save $20.
And that’s your modest investment only if our guidelines give you the knowledge, skill, and confidence to create as many money-making web sites as you need.
If they don’t, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Because now you can ….
Use Building a Killer Web Site risk-free for 90 days
That’s right. If, after reviewing Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer E-Commerce Web Site, you are dissatisfied for any other reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
We’ll refund your $39 payment in full. And you may keep the e-book free, with my compliments. That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for? Within the next 3 months, you could be an in-demand web site copywriter with clients lined up around the block begging to get a spot on your dance card.
Or, you can build a kick-butt web site for your own small business that generates opt-ins, sales leads, customers, orders, and revenues by the boatload.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer Web Site on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Especially with smaller companies, the client may ask if you can help with the copy. Order Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer Web Site today and you a FREE 59-page Bonus Report, Taking Your Copywriting to the Next Level (list price: $29).
In it, you will discover:
- What works best for driving traffic to your web site URL – a letter, self-mailer, or postcard? Page 5.
- How to boost repeat business from existing customers. Page 23.
- The easiest way to convince skeptical buyers to do business with you. Page 44.
- Increase your flow of leads with a “bait piece.” Page 46.
- Avoid this common mistake when writing your guarantee. Page 48.
- Increase response 1,000% -- just by changing your offer. Page 50.
- And more….
To order Ultimate Guide to Building a Killer Web Site on a 90-day, money-back trial basis … and claim your FREE Bonus Report … click below now: